Goolwa to Renmark
- Duration: 4 Days
- Location: Renmark, SA
This section of the river was the scene of the first paddle steamers. On this popular cruise you will pass through a number of major towns, under bridges and through 5 locks. This stretch of the river offers the greatest scenic variety, flowing through dairy farmland, willow lined river banks, spectacular high golden cliffs, station country, river flats and irrigated orchards. Bird life abounds and this section is rich in Aboriginal and Europe history.
- Return transfer from Renmark to Goolwa at the completion of your cruise;
- Pass through 5 locks and cross Lake Alexandrina
- Old railway station tour and chat at Morgan;
- Talk, Wine Tasting & Lunch at Banrock Station;
- Pass under the Paringa Lift Bridge;
- All meals included;
- Ensuite motel style accommodation at: Mannum, Waikerie, Loxton.