Source to the Sea Tour
- Duration: 8 Days
- Location: Goolwa, SA
This tour offers an unusal combination of Murray River cruising on various boats and paddle steamers and unique luxury coach touring. On this tour follow the long journey of the Great Murray River, seeing the very start of the Murray River in the Alps (the Source) to its conclusion at the Southern Ocean (The Sea) at the Murray Mouth, South Australia, over 2,520 kilometres from the start.
- Luxury coach departs from Melbourne CBD;
- View “the Source” start of the Murray River;
- Scammels Lookout;
- Boat Cruise on Spirit II on Lake Hume Dam ;
- Cruises on: PS Canberra, PS Ruby, PS Pyap & PS Industry;
- Yarrawonga Weir;
- Lake Mulwala;
- “Heartbeat of the Murray” – Laser Light Show;
- Cruise to “The Sea”, at the Mouth of the Murray River & into the Coorong National Park;
- Luxury coach arrives in Adelaide CBD at the end of this tour.