Albury to Echuca
- Duration: 6 Days
- Location: Albury, NSW
On this cruise you will experience waters rarely cruised by other operators. This section of the river is quite isolated and usually only cruised on by tinnies and canoes. Irrigation waters are released from Hume Dam and river flows in this section of the river are highest during peak irrigation season. This cruise can be quite the adventure due to swift currents, many snags and the varying river levels. For these reasons this cruise can only operate in one direction, during late October and the month of November. Even then it is subject to water levels.
- 486 kms one way river cruising;
- Coach returns you to Albury at the end of the cruise (for any onward travel);
- Lake Mulwala (huge reservoir for VIC & NSW);
- Yarawonga Weir;
- Mulwala State Forest;
- Berrigan Pumping Station;
- Ulupna Island;
- Millewa National Forest;
- See the entrance to the Edward River;
- Barmah Forest (the largest Red Gum forest in the world);
- Mouth of the Campaspe River;
- Pass by other towns including: Howlong, Waygunyah, Yarrawonga, Cobram, Picnic Point, and Barmah.