Goolwa - Mildura
- Duration: 8 Days
- Location: Adelaide, SA
Early morning departure from the Main Wharf at Goolwa, South Australia. Cruise upstream, across Lake Alexandrina (the biggest fresh water lake in Australia). Re-enter the Murray River cruising continues past dairy farms, along willow lined river banks and flats, past holiday houses, spectacular golden cliffs (the highest cliffs along the Murray River), through station country and red gum forests.
The cruise ends in Mildura where we have coach transfer return to Adelaide.
- Coach pick up from Adelaide Central Bus Depot, Franklin Street, Adelaide;
- Travel through 3 States (SA, VIC & NSW);
- Old railway station tour and chat at Morgan;
- Lunch, wine tasting & wetlands tour at Banrock Station;
- Pass under the Paringa Lift Bridge;
- Historic chat, tour & gourmet morning tea at Chowilla Station;
- Historic Customs House at the SA/VIC Border;
- View the entrance to Lake Victoria;
- Trentham Estates Winery;
- Pass by other towns including: Clayton, Wellington (SA), Tailem Bend, Murray Bridge, Blanchetown and Berri.
- Travel through 11 Locks